Sunday, December 23, 2012

Episode 76: The Pandaren Professor

This week I talk about Warcraft Podcast news. We have a few milestones, birthdays, and dead podcasts. After that I talk about my return to World of Warcraft, my crazy theory on how you play World of Warcraft for five dollars a month, pet battles, and changes around ego networks.

 And if this episode wasn't full enough I'm joined by Bryterside in the second half of the show. I hope you all enjoy it

73's


Milestones and Birthdays
Living in SIN Podcast turns 1 on the 11th of December
Girls gone WoW turns 2 on the 15th of December
Ctrl Alt WoW turns 6 on the 23rd of December


25 Episodes
Heals and Headshots had its 25th episode on November 27th, 2012

150 episodes
The Hunting party had its 150th episode on November 16th, 2012

Dead Podcast for December
Bifactional
More Dots
 

If you enjoyed this episode might also enjoy,
*Episode 25 - Coming to Pandaria,
*Episode 31 - I got what yule need
*Episode 64: Tides of War Review,  
*Episode 69: Review of Pearl of Pandaria


Episode 76 Download

Show Notes, RSS Feed, Itunes Feed, Stitcher, Forum, Rivalcast Media, Facebook, Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment