Saturday, June 30, 2012

Episode 53: June Warcraft Podcast Review


This week, We have our Forum back! I talk Warcraft Podcasts!
Milestones and birthdays for June
Birthdays for June
*The Guardian Tank Podcast turns two on June 1st.
*This is Outcasted turns three on June 5th.
*Group Quest turns three on June 6th.
*Stopcast turns two on June 1oth.
*Mod Minute turns one on June 16th.
*Convert To Raid turns one on June 23rd
*Liquid WoW turns two on June 23rd.
*Holy Shatt turns one on June 30th.

Milestones in Warcraft Podcasting for May

Fifty Episodes
*Girls Gone WoW reached 50 episodes on May 6, 2012.
Dead or Inactive podcasts for June
New Podcasts
73's

Episode 53 Download


Show Notes, RSS Feed, Itunes Feed, Stitcher, Forum, Rivalcast Media, Facebook, Twitter

2 comments:

  1. I've been catching up on this podcast. I've been listening to WoW podcast since 2004. I miss shows like this at times because I take breaks from the game. When that happens I tend to stop listening or looking for shows. But I'm glad I found this one.

    Medros mentioned the history of podcast series you were doing, which encouraged me to look you up.

    This episode was great. Don't worry about burning bridges. Just continue to make great content.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind words and hope you enjoy the show. =)

    Sayomara

    ReplyDelete