Thursday, March 8, 2012

Thrusday Video Game Music for March 8th, 2012

In the most anticipated game since Skyrim. Mass Effect 3 is one of those game everyone wants. I've been looking for the offical Sound track to show up on youtube for a while now. But most of what I get are just people reposting old junk as Mass Effect 3. Now that the game is out and people can rip open the game files, all that has changed. Listening threw it most of its kinda meh to be honest but that also true of Mass Effect 1 and 2 as well. The tracks I liked, I really liked, and everything else was kinda just filler. Its hard to make every track a winner.

Here is one that stands out to me "A Future for the Krogan." Its strongly based on the main theme of the game but has some sprite of its own.

73's

1 comment:

  1. Funny things is Mass Effect to me, I own both games 1 and 2, but never actually finished both of them, eck , I got first ME 2,and play about 40 hours on it then I stooped, got ME1 about 2 months ago and Played like 10 minutes or less. =)
    So I don´t think, I will be getting the third one, Hell even Skyrim is on the old, because of WOW, but they are greats games, and some day I will play more.

    ReplyDelete