Wednesday, December 21, 2011

The Mana Cooler


Had the great pleasure to be on The Mana Cooler with Georgewow last week. We discussed everything from lore to podcasting. It was great fun and when I do my Shattering novel review you can bet George is going to be on that show.

Anyways check out the show I was on, and then keep listening to the Mana Cooler George does a great show. You can really tell he puts his heart into everyone, sure the audio isn't great all the time but I think if you give The Mana Cooler a chance you will like it as much as I do.
73's

Update: Since the subject of reviews came up during my Interview I thought I would link to Rez's original review of the Mana Cooler. Its still spot on. If you look you can find my reviews too on the same page you just have to look a bit. =)

Update 2: Changed the image on the post when I seen all these Santa's running to get a drink from the Mana Cooler.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for coming on the show Sayo! and little dread pirate too! Merry Christmas to you and the fam!!

    PS i will reread the shattering some time
    pps i am gradually trying to upgrade audio quality ie not recording in my Truck esp since the new gibson exhaust was put on this fall lol

    ReplyDelete