Friday, October 21, 2011

Episode 22 - A Cleansing Fire



This week it was my great honor to have Lady Illidarn best known for her lore segments on to talk about A Cleansing Fire and Hallow's End in General. Also if you would like to listen to Sylvanas Windrunner & Genn Greymane Wickerman Speeches they can be found in Episode 9.

Written by Evelyn Fredericksen Also wrote Road to Damnation, Glory and currently works as Creative Development Senior Historian at Blizzard Entertainment.
Art by Evelyn Fredericksen Also wrote Road to Damnation, Glory and currently works as Creative Development Senior Historian at Blizzard Entertainment.
Published as part of Warcraft Legends Volume 5 September 1, 2009

Score: 5 of 5 Doomhammers

Mentioned:
Myth of the Headless Horseman
Ledgend of Sleepy Hollow
Scarlet Crusade
Admiral Barean Westwind
Blnazzar/Grand Crusader Dathrohan
Brotherhood of the Light




Show Notes, RSS Feed, Itunes Feed, Facebook, Twitter, Upcoming Shows

2 comments:

  1. Hi Loved the show...I am listening to my first episode. Very entertaining I love hearing about the lore. I have read a few of the books and have more to read. I really liked the Headless horseman info as it is my favorite season in game and out. See you in game.
    Kaahlan aka Tabby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm honored to have you as a listener. And if there is anything else you like to hear me cover either or on Rep Grind Radio let me know.
    ~Sayo

    ReplyDelete