Monday, September 12, 2011

What I'm Listening to: September


After a almost two month Podcast malaise I've starting listening to a few new podcast as well as some old ones.

*Call to Auction is a gold making podcast. While never really having issue with money in Warcraft of the current batch of Warcraft gold podcast this is my favorite.

*The Warstomping Grounds podcast is short show kinda like the Mana Cooler. You got to love a guy that love tauren right...

*5 WoW Things, I know BGO has been going through some hard times of late but I can't say enough how much I enjoy this show.

73's

2 comments:

  1. I am working with someone who could take over to whack heads with basil on call to auction.

    Miss it :*(

    Thanks for featuring it. We worked really hard on that and cataclysm.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well let me know there is an update and be happy to help you get the word out.

    ~Sayo

    ReplyDelete