Saturday, September 17, 2011

Episode 17, The Sunwell Trilogy review, Part 3


*Note: Part 1 of of this review can be found as Episode 14
Part 2 can be found in Episode 16*



This week we start the beginning of the end of the Sunwell Trilogy review, but not to be out done Deathstance and I spend almost 3 hours talking about Ghostlands and related issues. As such I've broken the final part of this review into two parts. Its conversations like this one that make doing this podcasts so much fun.

Written by Richard A Knaak
Art by Kim Jae-Hwan
Published on March 7, 2006 by Tokyopop

Links
Richard Knaak's Website
Kim Jae-Hwan
*Note if your looking to buy a single volume of Ghostlands you can buy it from the Blizzard store, plus you can only buy volume 1 Dragon Hunt digitally from cryptozoic however you can't buy Volumes 2 or 3 from Cryptozoic at this time. I suggest you buy World of Warcraft: The Essential Sunwell Collection its really the best value for money, and you can get it for about the cost of a single volume.*










Show Notes, RSS Feed, Itunes Feed, Facebook, Twitter, Upcoming Shows

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so I just got done listening to I think Death is a great addition to the podcast you should talk him into staying, lol.

    I really want to read these but I just hate the idea of reading them in a "comic book" format. are they in book form anywhere or is this my only option?

    ReplyDelete