Saturday, July 16, 2011

Starting over fresh with 4.2: Step 2 The Druid


So, I have a my first Night Elf! I know crazy as it might seem I have never played thought the Night Elf starting areas, and considering I have already played a Worgen starting zone I'm kinda looking for something a bit more laid back. Strongly thinking about skipping Darkshore. The whole zone still feels bit a fail to me but Loch Modan has always been close to my heart from my very first Character which seemed like I spent months there(I might have don't remember). That and I can honestly say I don't think I have hear anyone talk about it. So, be fun to put down my thoughts as they come.

All and all I'm enjoying the game but at the time same time I'm not sure how long its going to hold my attention, see where we are at the end of 7 day trail.

73's

1 comment:

  1. No No No! Was all that was going through my head when I read "Strongly thinking about skipping Darkshore. The whole zone still feels bit a fail to me" No No No!

    I have played mostly night elf races my whole WoW existence and I do agree the OLD Darkshore was boring and not much of a story-line really. But the Cataclysm Auberdine is AMAZING! I don't want to give any spoilers but Malfurion is there. For real, he is actually there, you can talk to him. (I have a bit of a crush on him)

    Go, try out the quests, there are so many of them & they flow so nicely. If you are wearing any heirloom at all you will sadly out level the area before you see Queen Aszhara. There is an achievement for falling into the Maw as well. It is a very interesting place to see.

    ReplyDelete