Friday, July 8, 2011

Podcast Review for The Double O Podcast


I was looking at my notes and I have been working on this review on and off for almost six weeks. This is functions of after finding the show I wanted to do a review of it. Down side of that is I would never just sit down and listen to it, as I would any other non-review Podcast. I'm taking notes I'm going through audio. So this review had about 3 false starts before the one I finally ended up posting. As a review I feels it lacks the critical input, remember art is never finished only abandoned. And in my mind this review is more abandoned than finished.

That said I stand by it I do think this is best Warcraft Podcast currently in my play list, but I'm looking forward to just listening to the show rather than taking it part for a review.

The Double O Podcast
My Review for eviscerated.net

73's

2 comments:

  1. Well that was disappointing! I was really looking forward to reading what you had to say. I wouldn't mind seeing your drafts, just out of curiosity. And if you have some feedback for us, let us know! We're always looking for ways to improve.

    Our schedule has been pretty messed up lately due to some major changes in my life, but we should be getting back to normal over the next few weeks.

    Thanks for listening and thank you for the compliment! We really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate to disappoint I hope you weren't thinking this was the full review. Because this is just kinda small post I wrote for my own site to direct readers to the full review which can be found here.
    http://eviscerated.net/?tag=wow-podcast-reviews

    I would be happy to talk in more detail if you would like. But all and all you do a great show and you should be proud of it.

    But I do my best to try and be be fair in my reviews and in the spirit that "art is never finished only abandoned" find things for people to work on. Your biggest issues from what I can tell are that you have trouble transitioning within a topic and you some times rants push the limit of "Awesome rant" and "To long didn't listen" I don' think you have crossed that line for me personally but you have pushed it a few times. This second issue I think is more personal based on taste which is why I didn't include it in the larger review.

    I hope I spelled most things right, and this is clear enough. Kinda doing this off the cuff in the middle of night.

    Thanks for reading my review
    ~Sayo

    ReplyDelete